Go to Lauren's blog and fill in some blanks! :)

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab the computer, our wedding album, Lizzie's blankie. (I also went with inanimate objects, obviously Ross and Lizzie would be the top on my list).
2. A smell I really like is clean laundry, a cake baking in the oven, home.
3. Something you might not know about me is: I'm a classically trained singer (well used to be I suppose) and sang at Carnegie Hall with my Chorale. (I seem to use this for every "might not know about me" question so I guess I need to figure out something new for this haha).
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are blogger and Facebook...I'm not all that interesting.
5. This weekend I have no idea what I'm doing. I'd like to figure out something special though.
6. Nothing makes me happier than just being able to be around family and friends. It's something I took for granted when I was younger.
7. A bad habit I have is letting the dishes pile up. I just hate doing dishes that much!

oh yes, clean laundry smells blissful. and that's a good thing b/c there's always laundry to be done! tgif!
ReplyDeleteoh, I forgot about how yummy a cake smells baking! good pick!
ReplyDeleteI hate doing dishes too! Luckily my wife and I alternate chores. Some days I do 'em, some days she does! And the smell of home is wonderful. ♥
ReplyDelete