1. What time did you get up this morning?
9..I got to sleep in. Woop!
2. How do you like your steak?
Med-Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sherlock Holmes
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls, Grey's
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Vermont.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Kashi cereal and a banana.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican and dessert! haha
8. What foods do you dislike?
Quiche. Oysters/clams. Pork chops unless you're really good at cooking them.
9. Favorite place to eat?
Cheesecake Factory, The Rattlesnake, Candelero's, and very occasionally (because it's SO expensive) The Melting Pot.
10. Favorite dressing?
Thousand Island
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Toyota Corolla..The YOTA.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Hoodies, Jeans, anything comfortable and cute.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
You name the place, I'll probably go there.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on the day.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Ask me in 40 years.
16. Favorite time of day?
Nighttime once Elizabeth is in bed.
17. Where were you raised?
Cambridge, NY
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I'm not much of a sport watcher but I'd say football.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
---
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
---
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I like to read everyones. I LOVE learning new things about people!! <--ditto
22. Bird watcher?
Sure?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm more of a middle of the day person.
24. Pets?
Technically, none. But we have a dog, Ellie, but she lives with my parents because she's on the restricted breeds list.
25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
No, I'll live vicariously through you.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? honestly?
Teacher.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
I have so many...I'd be here all day. I was blessed with a pretty kick ass childhood.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog
29. Are you married?
Yessum.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Always.
31. Been in a car accident?
Just minor stuff (deer, scratch and dent).
32. Any pet peeves?
Doddling..just do what you need to do to and get it done.
33. Favorite pizza topping?
Supreme or just simple mozzarella, tomato, and basil.
34. Favorite Flower?
Tulips, daisies, roses.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Coffee, chocolate.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
In n Out (I miss it so much!), Subway (does that count??). Fast food makes me sick in general so I'm not a huge fan.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once because I was made to parallel park a driveway and I was too far from the "curb."
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Victoria's Secret. Ha.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I have to pick just one??
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Uhh..nope.
41. Like your job?
I do...
42. Broccoli?
Yum!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Hmmm, I've been on a few good ones. :)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Ross.
45. What are you listening to right now?
Ross talking on the phone, Lizzie "reading" a letter, and the TV.
46. What is your favorite color?
I don't really have one.
47. Coffee drinker?
Yuck.
48. What nicknames do you go by?
Stace. Momma.
49. Type of guy/girl do you like?
I'm going to bypass this one ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment