Here's my first Fill in the Blank Friday! Get in on the fun at Lauren's blog!
1. I feel happy when I have some hot chocolate, a new book, a cozy blanket and an afternoon of quiet.
2. I get silly all.the.time. It's just who I am. :)
3. Something that makes me sad is being homesick. I hate being so far from our family, especially my Mom.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is dirty dishes. I don't have a dishwasher here and we have very limited counter space so they pile up in the sink and counter until I buck up and do them.
5. A time that I've been truly surprised was when Ross came home early from deployment and surprised me at the airport. You can read all about that here.
6. I am so thankful for Ross. He truly works hard for our family and even though we want to be in two different places I know that he does everything he can to provide for us.
7. I feel loved when Ross takes the time to do something special for me or when Lizzie comes up to me out of nowhere and gives me hugs and kisses.
Have a great Friday everyone!

love all your answers chica! have a great weekend
ReplyDeletexo
monica
Hey. Did you know my blog used to have the same name as yours? ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your answers. You've got a very cute family!
Thanks ladies!
ReplyDeleteBrittney...it's a good name :)