Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Well bloggers, I am failing you again. I have a little better reason this time than just having a creativity block. I hmm'd and haaw'd about all the things I'd like to forget. There are a few things that I'd really like to erase out of my mind but if I did, I wouldn't learn from them. I think we make mistakes, have difficult times, and have certain people in our lives so that we learn new lessons and challenge ourselves. Back in 2009 Ross and I had some beautiful family pictures taken and I can't stand to look at the pictures with me in them because I just feel horrible about myself. I had completely let myself go, was out of shape, and felt horrible about myself. I'd like to forget all of that and have a re-do but if I did, how would I keep pushing myself to be a healthier, happier me? I wouldn't. Some days I need those reminders in order to keep pushing on. These things happened for a reason, and while sometimes I wish they hadn't, I wouldn't be the person I am today without them. While I'm striving to always be a better version of myself, I still love the person I am today and that's one thing I definitely don't want to forget. :)
So here is a picture of something I wouldn't ever want to forget ♥:


No comments:
Post a Comment