Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 23


Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.

Photobucket

This is an easy one! I absolutely love the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. My friend Adell introduced me to these books while our husbands were deployed. She has every book of the series so I would just borrow them from her and then would pass them on to our friend Erin. By the end of deployment we were all hooked! This is just the first book of the series, so far there are 16 and she will be releasing the 17th book in June. I can't wait!! These aren't deep, heavy, look at your life, books. They're funny, sexy, and a little dangerous. They follow the life of Trenton NJ native, Stephanie Plum. She loses her job as a lingerie sales woman and becomes a bounty hunter for her cousin Vinnie's bonds office. She has two men in her life, Morelli and Ranger, who are either getting her into trouble or getting her out of trouble. She gets herself in all sorts of "predicaments" and has absolutely hilarious sidekicks, Lula and occasionally her Grandma Mazur. You really just need to start with the first book and read for yourself. I promise, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment