Day 19 - A picture and a letter.
Dear Blog...
You have me stumped. I have no idea what to write. I'm not sure if this means that I need to write a letter to someone or if I need to take a picture of a letter that has been sent to me. I have been thinking about this post all day today. I've taken Ross's deployment box apart and read through almost every card and motomail that he received. I read through the letters he wrote me and thought about sharing those but I figured that he wouldn't want me sharing them with the world. I then perused through all of my high school year books and almost shared some classmate notes then I realized I didn't want to show that much embarrassment on here. ;) After the yearbooks and deployment letters I went through Lizzie's baby book. I came up empty which reminded me that someday I need to sit down and write Lizzie a letter for when she's older. I couldn't find any letters from my Grandma or parents so here I am. Letter-less. Sorry for the disappointment blog friends.
Sincerely,
Momma Stace
Here is the picture for the blog...a very real depiction of Elizabeth and Me. Me, make-up less, in comfy clothes, butt on the couch, concentrating on writing this letter to you all. And then there is Lizzie who is making a silly face because as soon as she sees herself on photobooth she just can't help herself.


Haha! I love Lizzie in the background! Nice shirt by the way :)
ReplyDelete