Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 25


Day 25 - A picture of your day.

Photobucket

Ross has the weekend off and today was the first non-windy day in about a week so we went to the beach! I know it's snowy and cold but I still love the beach regardless. It's quiet, crisp, and refreshing. The tide was out so we got to look for pretty shells and tried to find clams burrowed deep down in the sand. Way out in the distance we saw two pirate-like ships and after many trips to the beach I finally found sea glass. After the beach we came home, warmed up and had some lunch. The rest of the day we've spent relaxing and I think we're going to top the night off with a movie. We're super exciting, aren't we?

Have a great weekend blog friends!

5 comments:

  1. I love the beach!
    What program did you use to make your photo mosaic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photobucket :)

    It was great, I love living so close to the ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove to find sea glass. At our house, I have a whol big vase with awesome sea glass and rocks and shells that we've found on the beach down here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how i love those days...the winter is gone here too and the sun came out today. It really felt like spring time and we HAD to get out to the beach. Cute picture....

    ReplyDelete