Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit!




{one} what was your first job?
My first "real" job besides babysitting was at the Polo Ralph Lauren outlet.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Jeff Dunham! Hilarious!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
I can't remember, that's how long ago it was.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
I'm pretty sure it was of Elizabeth.

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
No, unless it's a nice burnt hot dog on the grill. Yummm

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
It goes to Lizzie so she can put it in her piggy.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Not even close.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I started one for Lizzie and haven't touched since she was born, four years ago. Oops.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope, never bought one.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I guess it depends on what's happening but usually I like to be behind it.

1 comment: