Ramblings of my life, my family, and a little [very amateur] photography.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Happy 4th of July!!!
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Enjoy your time however you may be spending it, with family, friends, on vacation....relax, enjoy the weekend and give some love to this great country of ours. Every day, but especially on days like today, I am so thankful and blessed for our service men and women. We are a very patriotic family and I think our lives will be forever touched by the Marine Corps. I am especially grateful for my husband. He is our hero, forever and always. ♥
I still tell people about Ross' homecoming at the airport. It literally makes me teary when I think about you guys reuniting again after all that time. Love you both!!!
I created this blog to share with you my everyday, boring, challenging, loving, funny and rewarding life. My life is a constant journey to find myself, improve myself, and love my family more and more each day. This is the place I want to share with you all my dreams, my aspirations, the things and people I admire, the little things i've learned, and a little photography along the way. Stop by, read, be inspired, have a laugh, and most of all, enjoy.
I still tell people about Ross' homecoming at the airport. It literally makes me teary when I think about you guys reuniting again after all that time. Love you both!!!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks Meliss! Sorry I didn"t even see this until now, blogger is showing me I have 0 comments even if I have some. Grrr...
ReplyDelete