Friday, July 9, 2010

What we've been up to!

Hello blog friends!!

Lizzie and I are in Maine for two weeks visiting Ross. We drove out here last Sunday so we've been here for almost a week and we'll be here until next weekend. *does a happy dance* It has been so nice spending time together and living as a "normal" family again. Even with Ross working nights things have been going really well. He goes off to work, Lizzie and I make and eat dinner then we walk down to base (we're one house down) and bring Ross his dinner. Then when we get back we snuggle on the couch until bedtime and then it's Mommy alone time. I seriously have not had time alone in a long time. Living with my parents means I always have someone else around, which can be nice, but I miss "me" time. Anyway, we have very nice weather so we've been to the beach a lot. We got so lucky! Here are some of my favorite shots thus far...i'm sure i'll have plenty more next week when we go to Bar Harbor! :) I hope everyone is enjoying July, I'm praying with all my might that July will bring us good news.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope everyone has a great weekend! I haven't forgotten about my WIA project...Adell, you are next! I'm hoping i'll get most of my post finished this weekend while Ross is working so next week i'll unveil it. :)

1 comment: