Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting to know you [me]!

button



1. what's your favorite rainy day activity? I love to curl up on the couch and read a book or watch movies. We've had at least two weeks of straight rain, clouds, and gloom so I'm ready for some sun!

2. what time do you go to bed? Usually around 11...but it depends. If I go to bed any sooner than 10 I'll be wide awake at 4 am. No fun.

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to? Ross subscribes to Runner's World.

4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday? Ha! Not even close.

5. what's your beauty obssesion? I'm not girly by any stretch of the imagination. I really do love shoes though, I would like to buy all of these cute heels but I know I'd never wear them.

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be? Oh boy, I have no idea. I change my mind way too often to have to stick to one designer for the rest of my life.

7. what's your summer must have? A cute sun dress.

8. do you make weekly dinner menus? I do. If I didn't, I wouldn't know what to buy at the grocery store and then I'd have a house full of random food.

Happy Sunday friends! Look for a new blog post on Tuesday or Wednesday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment