Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee bit!




{one} how often do you do laundry?
2-3 times a week. It usually depends on Ross's work schedule and if he has a long week or a short week and if we're running out of workout clothes.

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
It's a toss up between peanut butter and chocolate chip..just don't EVER mix the two.

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Breathe.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
English.

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No but I've seen them launched. Even though I hate heights I'd like to go once and land in someone's yard and give them a bottle of champagne. (At least that's how they do it back home.)

{six} what was your high school mascot?
Indians!

{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
No. No. No. I'd never survive.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
The only dancing I do is in my living room with Lizzie. I'd scare people away if I did it in public.

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
Depends on how far I'm traveling. If it's a long distance, stick me on a plane please.

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Nope, never regifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment