If you were hanging out at our house tonight:
You would have to be here to see Lizzie and I because Ross is working.
We would ask you to wear your pajamas, because we are.
We wouldn't be watching the Super Bowl, per say. We're actually watching The Holiday and during the commercials and "sexy scenes" (because Lizzie is here, remember?) we flip to the game.
I would feed you chicken nuggets and french fries unless you'd prefer to have applesauce and toast with Elizabeth.
We would watch the big tractor in the court house parking lot scoop up the snowbanks and put it into a big dump truck.
You would need ear plugs because Lizzie and I can't stop coughing our heads off.
Lizzie would put on quite the production of sock puppets, from the socks on her feet I might add.
We would probably go to bed early, because there isn't much excitement once Lizzie goes to bed.
And we would really appreciate your company despite our sickness, our lack of good food, our pajamas, and stinky sock puppet shows. ♥
I hope you all have a good week and please say a little "feel better" prayer for us.
Oh! And did you know? A certain little someone turns four tomorrow! I know, I can't believe it either!

No comments:
Post a Comment