Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day One:


A picture of me with 10 facts.

Photobucket

1. I am from a small town in Upstate NY and no matter how far away I move it will always be "home" to me.

2. I was in a high school chorale and we sang at Carnegie Hall in NYC.

3. Chocolate is a main food group in my diet. I know it's horrible but I eat some sort of chocolate every day.

4. I love to read, if I had millions of dollars I'd buy new books all the time.

5. I was (am?) a Marine Corps wife. I swore up and down that I'd never date a guy in the military and I ended up falling in love with one.

6. I have driven across the country starting in Southern California and ending up in Down East Maine.

7. If I'm laying under a blanket my feet HAVE to be covered, they can't be outside the blanket at any time.

8. I'm corky...so says my husband.

9. I love to cook/bake, take pictures, write, help people, and a million other things which is why I still don't have a college degree. I just can't make up my mind.

10. Incubus is one of my favorite bands and whenever I hear one of their songs it reminds me of the "old days" when I first started dating my husband.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same feet thing. Lol. I also need the covers to cover my up to my neck, too.

    I love Incubus, but it always reminds me of Aaron's ex(karen miller.. know her?) because that was one of her favorites, too. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you know how much I love Incubus too!! Also, it's funny to hear people say "down east." It's hard for me to picture it on a map lol

    ReplyDelete