Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with.

I can honestly say I've done the "craziest" things with Jackie. I'm not a rule breaker by any means and I don't really do anything out of the ordinary. Throughout my life I have had a lot of great opportunities and my life with Ross is always crazy and changing but with Jackie I've done things that I never even would have thought about doing. I've raced up 809 stairs/42 flights with Her, Jolene, and Ian. I never in a million years would have thought I could do that. I squeezed my butt back into my wedding dress and "trashed" it with her and now I have absolutely amazing pictures that I feel great about. It was such a great experience and once again, I never would have done that without her. So Jackie, thanks for making my life just a little more interesting and crazy :)

Haha! I guess we are kinda crazy! Lets do some more crazy things together! :)
ReplyDeletePs- look at how crazy my arm looks in this picture! Ew.