Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some [not so} interesting facts about me.

You probably know all of this already but it's a rainy morning here in Maine and I needed something to blog about. Enjoy!

- I dream every.single.night and 99% of my dreams are in extreme detail and I can usually remember them.

- I absolutely hate when the bottoms of my pants get wet.

- I have driven completely across the country starting in Southern California and ending up in Down East Maine.

- I raced, yes raced, up 42 flights-809 stairs for Cystic Fibrosis with three friends of mine. I would do it again in a heartbeat...although half way up I'd probably think otherwise.

- I married my gym teacher's son. :)

- I am an only child but I have 3 sisters in law and 2 brothers in law that I consider siblings.

- My favorite place in the world is Cambridge NY. It will ALWAYS be home to me.

- Ross and I want to travel...a lot.

- The National Anthem makes me tear up, it never fails.

- Back in High School I sang at Carnegie Hall, NYC with my chorale group.

- I have been on this ship and I know I could never ever live there for any length of time.

- I don't wear heels...only on super duper special occasions.

- I want to go to school for Photography and have my own business.

- I want three children, but I'm not so sure I can handle it.

- My husband and I have spent over half of our marriage living apart in different states and countries.

- I am still in love with my Trash the Dress pictures.

- I don't do scary. No haunted houses, no scary movies, no haunted hay rides...no. no. no.

- Someday I want to live in an old brick house, with lots of land, in Vermont.

- I say Elementary exactly the way it's written "ElemenTARY" and apparently that's weird. ;)

- I hate driving. I'll do it but i'd rather not.

- I was accepted into New England Culinary Institute's Pastry Arts program. I'd still like to go someday and work in a specialty bakery.


Have a great Wednesday everyone! Once Ross gets in we're carving pumpkins! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment